Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Friendship by Nourhan SINNO.


   Friends are here for a reason.When we feel down and depressed they're the one that comforts us.They make us laugh,and the best thing is we can be ourselves with them and we're not shy.
   Friends are honest and never lie to each other.Sometimes we fight but in the end, we'll always work things out because we have our friendship that holds us together.We can share our secrets and not hide them because we shouldn't be ashamed of anything because true friends accept us for who we are.
    I'd like to talk about my friend Haya who lives in Canada now and that I met four years ago. In the beginning, we had our differences but after we became really close friends. She's one of the people that I admire a lot for her kindness, her sense of humor and her personality. She's not outgoing but she's unique and every time we're together we never stop laughing,we fought only once but then we worked things out.I love her and I hope to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment