Thursday, October 27, 2016

Halloween project by Nourhan Sinno

                                                          Halloween project 

                                               By Nourhan Sinno


    Clowns were funny and entertaining for kids. But now they became one of the most scary things in the world. People started making horror movies about them, specially in the United States of America. Recently, during halloween, people started wearing scary clowns costumes or face painting his look.That is why I drew a scary halloween picture for my project.


    In my opinion, halloween is fun for all ages but specially for kids. But some adults, like to wear costumes or go trick or treat on halloween, but on the other hand there are some people who are against halloween. Some of them have their own personal reasons, and I understand them, others are just way to serious. I like halloween, it is fun and you can enjoy it with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment