Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Our trip to Sursock museum by Yasmine Berjaoui


Our trip to Sursock museum was a very interesting one.
Personally, the museum captivated me within its art work. All of them were created by Lebanese artists and are very modern. They tempted to captivate me in a fascinating way, as if they were coming to life.
While the guides that were present explained us, everything started to get clearer, and as if the real value of the art works themselves started to show.
And the more they got deeper with the explanation, the more I was impressed. Thousands of questions that needed answers were going through my mind, and a rush of feelings started to go up my body.

 The visit to the museum was truly worth the wait, and I encourage every Lebanese to visit the museum, because it shows that every one of us could be creative and that we should discover our capacities.
You can go visit the official website of the museum by clicking on the following link: http://www.sursock.museum/

No comments:

Post a Comment