Thursday, November 10, 2016

trip to sursock museum.

Sursock Museum

by Nourhan SINNO

On Monday,October 17,2016, our class went to Sursock Museum that was before an old palace. We went there to see work of arts about the environment, for our school project (EPI).

When we first got in, what really captured my attention was the creativity of the work of art.As we were observing them, thousands of question were passing through my head.And when the guides started explaining the idea of every painting and sculptures,I realized that every artist had message that he wanted to give us through his work. Many paintings and sculptures showed us the consequences of the pollution,like the endangered animals.This experience really affected me, it also showed me how much our world was in danger,but also how we can fix it.

One of my favorite sculptures,"WASTE",by Marwan Rechmaoui. This work is a sculptural installation of four cubes made of recycled materials:plastic bottles,tires,cans and carton.This painting really impressed me, I liked it very much, it solves Lebanon's crises. If the recycling was taken seriously by the citizens, we could help our country by cleaning it and getting rid of the garbage,

No comments:

Post a Comment